Miscrits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Fan Forum of Miscrits where you can share your art, crit stats and get response from other Miscrians.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shop Update 8th October

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Shop Update 8th October Empty
PostSubject: Shop Update 8th October   Shop Update 8th October EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:28 am

This time the shop has only 1 page with a brand new crit Light Scuzzy!

Splender - 169 Gems
Freedom (Seems to be some error, in description it shows it has 3 elites, actually it has only 2 elites) - 169 Gems
Cassanova - 169 Gems
Patrik - 169 Gems
Mama - 169 Gems
Papa - 169 Gems
Light Scuzzy - 199 Gems
Elite Valentino - 199 Gems
Elite Cadbunny - 249 Gems

Nice shop update but Prices are used to be the way they were before

Back to top Go down
Ravenstiker
New Miscrian
Ravenstiker

PostSubject: Re: Shop Update 8th October   Shop Update 8th October EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 6:30 pm

Holy Crap this is an expensive shop, I wouldn't buy anything unless it was for collection. Everything is over priced, really weak, and well, overall bad compared to what they used to sell. They said prices would be going lower, not skyrocketing. I just feel bad for the people who just started this game. If you just started this game, the game is really toxic until you get ok stuff. This is pretty good stuff but just way too overpriced
Back to top Go down
Dradonhunter11
Mad about himself Notch admin
Mad about himself Notch admin
Dradonhunter11

PostSubject: Re: Shop Update 8th October   Shop Update 8th October EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Ravenstiker wrote:
Holy Crap this is an expensive shop, I wouldn't buy anything unless it was for collection. Everything is over priced, really weak, and well, overall bad compared to what they used to sell. They said prices would be going lower, not skyrocketing. I just feel bad for the people who just started this game. If you just started this game, the game is really toxic until you get ok stuff. This is pretty good stuff but just way too overpriced

well, it look that dicount trait from gems is useless to...
Back to top Go down
https://miscrits.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shop Update 8th October   Shop Update 8th October Empty

Back to top Go down

Shop Update 8th October
Page 1 of 1