Miscrits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Fan Forum of Miscrits where you can share your art, crit stats and get response from other Miscrians.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hydro Subspecies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kumamon
New Miscrian
Kumamon

Hydro Subspecies Empty
PostSubject: Hydro Subspecies   Hydro Subspecies EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:29 am

Before I talk about the informations regarding this fan art thread (Yay! First thread in the fan art section Razz ) .. I finally reached my hopes and expectations in the original Miscrit Forums to ... ZERO .. I can't log in ... either via FB Connect or the old fashion log in .. registering wont work too ... so i guess this is the forum im in now ...

Hello ! My name is Kumamon (Jhason Villanueva) , if you remembered my Rare Giggles Fan Art from the original forums ... then probably you knew me also (just maybe cmon Sleep ) and today I tried it again .. this time is Hydro Smile .. Im not actually sure what to name it ... Light , Elite , or ... just a element variation ... so I just called it "Subspecies"

Hydro Subspecies 6FD3B2p
Hydro Subspecies RZKPTbm
Hydro Subspecies JZzxycL
4th evo coming soon

If you ask me .. for me .. my giggles performance it better ... i got lazy modifying some effects XD
Back to top Go down

Hydro Subspecies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miscrits :: Community :: Fan Art-
Jump to: